Personal Finance Calculator
Return to Income Tax Calculator: 2016 , 2017 , 2018
Tax calculation on long-term capital gain and qualified dividends
- Long term (held more than 12 months) capital gains from mutual funds and equities sales and qualified dividends from
mutual funds and equities are taxed lower than ordinary income [...] Read more
Tax calculation on Social Security Benefits
- Social Security Benefits may be taxable depending on the revised adjusted gross income(RAGI) which is the sum of
adjusted gross income(AGI), half of the social security benefit income and tax-exempt interest.
If the RAGI [...] Read more
Impact of Adjusted Gross Income on income Tax
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is gross income(e.g. Wages, interest, dividends,
apital gains, IRA distributions etc.) minus adjustments(e.g. IRA deduction,
, HSA deduction, Student loan deduction etc.) to income.
[...] Read more
- Owner of the CapitalCalc web site does not warrant the correctness or
accuracy of the calculators or articles. All the calculations provided on this site are for informational
and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute professional financial calculations or advice.
We are not tax or personal finance professional.
Consult a qualified professional for any form of investment, tax and personal finance
calculation and advice
- Copyright 2016-2017. All rights are Reserved